phone: +420 776 223 443
e-mail: support@londoncreative.co.uk

Friday, April 16, 2010

Why a blog all of a sudden and lots of other questions....


Well i'm hoping this post will solve a lot of questions. I've seen and done some amazing things but to my closest of friends that know me best - It makes me warm inside to know that everyone important to me is still in my life. If anything i've developed and grown out here and I thank Malaysia for giving me the opportunity to do that. When I left my hometown 9 years ago. I began a journey that would lead me to North London then Norway stopping off all around Europe and Africa before finally landing in Malaysia at the start of 2006.

When I left my hometown. I knew I'd be gone a long time. I said to my friends it would be like this until I achieve something no matter how long it would take or how poor I became. I would just keep going. It was always my intention to be a host but at the time it was the fame part that drove me. UK is a country where celebrity is big. So after moving to Nilai (more on this some other time). I got scouted in Bangsar and joined 8tv's What women want. The show was a great success and after winning Cleo Bachelor...the sky really was the limit. But I couldn't handle it. Im not scared to say I went off the rails big time. I probably upset a lot of people and caused unnecessary dramas. To these people I apologise.

I decided I need to escape the world so like a monk I spent virtually two years in the wilderness growing up. Just detached myself from everything. I needed to grow up and I spent a lot of time ancient philosophy and composing poetry. Figuring what is really behind our existance on earth. I needed a deeper understanding of everything. And other stuff I probably shouldn't go into. ;)

I went back into teaching last year again at LIM KOK WING and whilst I enjoyed the teaching aspect. The urge to get back into entertainment was too great and after a short acting stint at Klpac...it gave me the confidence to really give things a shot again.

I love what I do at Unseen Tv because I love the freedom it gives me. It's great to be working outside of the mainstream and growing in confidence with creating a persona on stage. Hosting for me is just the first step. I have grand plans of acting in Hong Kong and releasing a Jazz album. But always give back what u reap and it will be doubled ten times over.

The most important part of what i'm saying is that to achieve anything in life requires luck but determination and discipline to make full use of it. I believe that talent always rises to the top.

Life is what you make of it. I have no time for shallowness or greed. And I thank God, my family and closest friends for helping me grow into the man I am today.

Anyways no more emo stuff. Thats my piece over. From now on its all about making this blog the biggest it can be in Malaysia. Apart from Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad's blog who i respect greatly. I don't see any competition. Delusional maybe. :)

Have a great Saturday and Sunday guys!