phone: +420 776 223 443
e-mail: support@londoncreative.co.uk

Sunday, April 18, 2010

I am irreversibly linked with Sade...true fact


In another irrelevant post before I really start beefing up this site with content. The headline is actually true. If you've not heard of Sade then perhaps thats because i'm an 80's baby and old enough to still have watched the A-team before they started doing re-runs. But if you have - its all very true.

Sade went to my high school in Clacton and her mum was my mums midwife which is probably my biggest claim to fame. I don't think that anything I do from this point on in entertainment can ever gross this achievement of being born to the "Smooth Operator" song. For now I will knowingly persuade myself that it was playing at the time of my birth. Other famous people to originate from my town are the lead singer from the band Interpol, Ian Westlake (footballer for Ipswich Town and Leeds Utd) and the guy who made the song Pretty green eyes. A dance song from the early 2000's which was kinda a big deal for a while. Blur used to perform in my town way back. But now unfortunately my old town is dominated by drunks, old people (percentage ratio is actually 60% over the age of 60) and druggies. Quite a quaint town in the summer mind you (no really) because thats when the locals leave to go on holiday somewhere else. Reminds me a bit of Johor without the bus ride to Singapore bit....