phone: +420 776 223 443
e-mail: support@londoncreative.co.uk

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I was never the best copywriter so best just read this first...

What a boring title. Well I've been reading up on my daily trash of UK news brought to me by The Sun and The Times. But alas football is on my mind right now. Would be great if Ferguson would buy Joe Hart for Man U but i doubt City would allow it. As for Benzema. I think Dzeko is a better bet to sign. Reminds me of a younger Shevchenko.

Im checking out http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/2929426/Top-10-YouTube-videos-ever.html?offset=2 which is a compilation of the top YouTube videos around.

Watching Susan Boyle perform and the way the crowd changed from being hecklers to becoming in awe of her presence always brings a lump to my throat. As a kid I was never one of the most popular kids at school and you know your peers can always be somewhat mean at that age. I was lucky to have a family that believed in me even when the times were tough. Lately my dearest cousin in UK has been experiencing the same thing at school. Shes got an absolute heart of gold this girl. And if theres anyone I miss the most from my travels in Asia it is her. I came out on the front cover on my local newspaper the other week but no one believed her that I was her cousin. I promised I would give a speech at her school when I come back later this year to silence the doubters.

But what I'm trying to get at is this. People are always very quick to judge. You wanna know something. I'm Bangsar boys relative ( http://www.nikicheong.com/blog ) You can call me Brickfields boy.

On a serious note though. Little is known about Autism though and it's not something that can be cured. Indeed I consider myself to be a mix of being Bi-polar and dylexsic but for reasons unknown maybe i'm just abnormal.

So instead of fitting in and being worried about social etiquette. Embrace your differences and break out from the mould.

Rather like Joe Hart should do by signing for Man U. :)